Today, 140 industry members joined in celebrating the achievements of women from across Australia and New Zealand at L’Aqua in Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
In total, ten category awards were presented with Helen Stuckey receiving the second annual Trade Media Shining Star Award for her long standing contribution to Women in the Industry.
Working Lunch founder, Ally McLean, was the day’s big winner – taking home three awards. In addition to Campaigner of the Year and Creative Impact, Ally was awarded Outstanding Achievement for her efforts with the mentoring program.
We will have a full Facebook gallery in the coming days with further coverage on Monday.
You can check out the full list of winners below.
- Trailblazer – Business – Sonali A Abrol
- Trailblazer – Development – Caroline Carter
- Campaigner of the Year – Ally McLean
- Journalist of the Year – Lucy O’Brien
- Unsung Hero – Kim Allom
- Influencer of the Year presented by Five Star Games – Anais ‘Naysy’ Riley
- Esports Achievement presented by Telstra Broadcast Services & Akamai – Eileen Bell
- Business Achievement presented IGEA – Kelsey Gamble
- Creative Impact presented by Bethesda – Ally McLean
- Outstanding Achievement – Ally Mc Lean
- Trade Media Shining Star – Helen Stuckey