The Queensland University of Technology Faculty of Health has opened applications for it’s PhD Scholarship program, offering financial assistance and resources for recipients in completing their PhD.
The opportunity affords itself to supporting research into the improvement of performance in esports players, be it mental health, nutrition, or other key factors that could affect player performance.
Successful Faculty of Health scholarship applicants will receive the following:
- Living stipend valued at AU$27,596pa for three years, tax exempt and indexed annually
- Applicants meeting criteria for academic excellence are eligible for an additional top-up scholarship at AU$5,000pa, for three years duration
- Tuition fees offset or sponsorship
- Research support allowance of AU$4,500
- Opportunity to apply for Grant-in-Aid travel funding up to AU$2,000
For more information regarding eligibility, project guidelines, or to submit your application, head to the application pagel;