Wellington’s Office Of Film & Literature Classification is looking for a new Communications and Media Manager to help provide best in class classification and warnings for the New Zealand public.
The role is a great opportunity to be creative and make the roll your own amongst an energetic communications team.
The OFLC expects the right applicant to show outstanding communication skills, and offer strategic advice within the senior leadership team, and display the following qualities:
- Drive, ambition and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Experience developing and implementing effective multi-channel, multi-audience communication strategies.
- Excellent media experience and nous.
- Outstanding relationship, stakeholder and team management skills.
- An ability to turn your hand to other pieces of work, including research programmes.
In addition, you’ll:
- Be pragmatic yet creative, with a sharp eye for opportunities.
- Be able to lead and mentor cross-team working parties.
- Have your finger on the pulse of social trends/discourse with a balanced attitude to diversity of thought and action.
- Be committed to developing authentic relationships through kanohi ki te kanohi (face to face)interaction and improving our engagement with rangatahi.
- Have strong resilience – we sometimes view disturbing/distressing content.
Applications close this Sunday, February 17th, head to the full job listing to apply.