Blizzard ANZ is searching for a new Brand Manager to join the local publishing office in Sydney.
The right applicant will have a deep understanding of marketing strategy and branding, and a shared appreciation for the role of community management, PR, and of course development, in creating epic experiences for players.
The role will consist of developing, overseeing, and driving all go-to-market activities across several franchises. With the responsibility of nurturing the regional health of these brands, and executing strategic campaigns that maximize player acquisition and engagement.
This role reports directly to the Publishing Director, Australia/New Zealand. See below for a more detailed list of expectations;
- Develop and execute integrated go-to-market strategy and live service marketing plans which can include partnerships, digital and OOH marketing, media planning, regional creative customization, events, public relations, social, retail, and community development.
- Deliver strategic recommendations to grow user acquisition and player engagement.
- Closely monitor and analyze core key performance indicators, such as sales data, market share trends, and provide competitive analysis.
- Customize and localize global creatives, developing regional marketing assets when necessary.
- Ensure all assets are approved through Global Publishing, are in-line with stated strategies, adhere to brand guidelines, and meet our high standard of excellence.
- Create a collaborative relationship with the Global Publishing departments to foster coordination and alignment of strategies and tactics.
- Monitor spends and revenue responsibility, assuring campaigns are within approved budgets.
To apply for this position, visit the Jobs listing.