The number one selling remastered collection in PlayStation 4 history is heading to new platforms.
Activision has today announced that beginning on July 10, players will be able to experience Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
This marks the debut of everyone’s favourite marsupial on PC, and it has been a decade since he has appeared on a Nintendo or Xbox console
Players on these additional platforms can experience the features that made the collection a success on the PS4, including:
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling “N. Hanced Fur-K” graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- New recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash’s smart and sassy little sister
- Full analog stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system
- And more!
Despite only being available on the PlayStation 4, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was number on for a total of 7-weeks in both Australia and New Zealand in 2017.
You can check out the announcement trailer below.