One of many exhibitors pitching their tent’s at this years E3, SEGA and ATLAS have revealed what’s in store for show floor attendee and the fan’s viewing live online.
For those lucky enough to get to see the show in person, SEGA and ATLUS are featured a hugely diverse range of upcoming games on an action-packed stand in West Hall, booth #5222.
Games playable on the show floor include;
- A duo of new ATLUS titles being announced on 8th June
- Watercolour-style tactical/strategy game Valkyria™ Chronicles 4
- A full year since Kazuma Kiryu took his leave, witness his return in Yakuza™ Kiwami 2
- Shining Resonance™ Refrain marks the return of the Shining series to the West after a decade
- The recently announced multiplayer racing experience, Team Sonic Racing
“During the past year, we’ve seen a strong response from fans to key western releases in the Yakuza series and have heard their voices for more Valkyria Chronicles. As part of the wealth of IP owned by SEGA, it is our pleasure to bring Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Valkyria Chronicles 4 to fans at the show,” said Naoto Hiraoka, President and CEO of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. and Senior Vice President of Publishing for SEGA of America, Inc.
Streaming, Giveaways and an All-New Trailer for Catherine: Full Body
“Fret not if you can’t attend the show” as there will be a host of live content streaming throughout E3 on Twitch, YouTube and Facebook, featuring exclusive content and interviews with the producers behind our diverse line-up.
“This E3 also represents an important moment for ATLUS as it nears its fifth year with SEGA, and as part of that, we will have something to announce very soon for the west.” Hiraoka continued.