In a move usually typical of Nintendo, EA has announced a ‘First Play Game Tour’, which see it showcase games at shopping centres.
While a full list of titles is yet to be announced, EA has confirmed that consumers will be able to get hands-on time with FIFA 13, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 at the events, each of which is taking place in the lead up to the Christmas period.
Simon Smith-Wright, Regional Marketing Director at EA, said: “EA has an incredibly strong line-up of games this year. The First Play Game Tour is a great opportunity to bring these games to our fans before their release.”
“This is the first time EA has had the chance to put on a public event of this magnitude in Australia. We’re excited to meet our players around the country and to give them the opportunity to be the first to play the best of EA.”
The full dates and locations of the tour are as follows:
- VIC – Westfield Fountain Gate, Melbourne – Thursday 6 to Sunday 9 September, 2012
- VIC – Highpoint Shopping Centre, Melbourne – Thursday 13 to Sunday 16 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield East Gardens – Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield Parramatta – Tuesday 25 to Sunday 30 September, 2012
- QLD – Westfield Carindale – Thursday 11 to Sunday 14 October, 2012
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page:http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register