The EGAA has unveiled its full program, along side ticket pricing for its upcoming Melbourne Conference, as a part of Melbourne International Games Week 2018.
The conference will be held on Thursday, October 25 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Tickets start at $33 and can be purchased here.
The full program, which was unveiled yesterday is:
- 1.00pm: Welcome Address – Presented by Nick Vanzetti, Managing Director, ESL Australia
- 1.20pm: State of the Scene – Market Update from Nielsen – Presented by Shane Mattiske, Managing Director, Nielsen Sports
- 2.20pm: Game Developers and Esports; What Makes a Great Esports Title? – Ron Curry, CEO, IGEA, Ed Harradine, Director, Bodacity, Garth Midgley, Managing Director, GOATi Entertainment, Casey Thomas, CEO Dark Shadow Studios, Alex Blaikie, Lead Developer, Gadget Games
- 3.20pm: Networking Break
- 3.45pm: Sports and Esports – Jeremy Loeliger, CEO, NBL, Mathew Jessep, Director, DWF Australia, David Harris, Managing Director, Guinevere Capital
- 4.45pm: EGAA Update & Closing Remarks
- 5.00pm: Conference Close
- 5.30pm: Networking Drinks at GGEZ
- 8.00pm: Networking Drinks Close
For more information and to purchase your tickets, you can check the official site.
The EGAA Conference is a part of Melbourne International Games Week 2018. For more information on this event and a full schedule, you can check out the official site.