The Esports Games Association Australia has revealed its plans on how it will facilitate discussion, and conversation surrounding issues and concerns of members, introducing a range of panels, forums, and groups.
In an effort to encourage direct engagement between members and the board, platform leaders will bring the discussed issues and concerns raised by the members to the board, for further discussion, and distillation into a policy or advocacy approach.
- Pathways (University, high schools, and grassroots)
- Talent and Content Creators
- Integrity and Gambling
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Legal and Regulatory
- Policy Development
- New Zealand
- Teams and Organisations
- Venue and Ticketing Operators
- Tournament and League Operators
- Broadcasters and Streaming Platforms
- Job Seekers
To get involved in, or lead a platform, please reach out through the EGAA website.