Pre-order incentives are away for the highly anticipated last hurrah for the Gran Turismo series on the current generation of consoles.
There will be two versions available: the Standard Edition (AUD$99.95 or NZD$119.95) and the Gran Tursmi 6: Anniversary Edition ‘Steelbook’ version for AUD$114.95.
The bonus edition will come with 1 million in-game credits, 20 additional cars, customised paint chips, a race suit, helmet, avatar and a copy of Apex II.
Being coy with the final list, Sony handed it with saying the additional cars could include:
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale (2011)
- Alpine A110 1600S (1968)
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage (2010)
- Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 (2012)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (2011)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) (2014)
- Ford Focus ST (2013)
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2013)
- Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) (2011)
- KTM X-BOW R;
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2011)
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept (2008)
- Lotus Europa (type54) (1968)
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 (2011)
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (2013)
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car (2011)
- SRT Viper GTS (2013)
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance (2013)
- TRD 86 Racing (2008)
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car (2008)