Parrallels takes attendees on a journey through the most unique, experimental, personal, and culturally significant games under development in Australia.
Get an glimpse into the creative inspirations and intimate journeys that the developers of these innovative games went through as they demonstrate and play their creations live on stage, discussing their influences and creative passions.
Games Showcasing at the exhibit include;
- Rise – Dakoda Barker (QLD)
- Unpacking – Wren Brier & Tim Dawson (QLD)
- Pigeon Game – Leura Smith (VIC)
- if not us – Ruqiyah Patel (ACT)
- Sign In / Sign Out – Tegan Webb (VIC)
- Novena & Touch Melbourne – Cecile Richard & Andrew Gleeson (VIC)
- Desert Child – Oscar Brittain (WA)
- SIMULACRA – LeeYing Foo (INTL)
- Dead Static Drive – Mike Blackney (VIC)
- Vignettes – Pol Clarissou (INTL)
The showcase takes place 25 October at RMIT Swanston, adult tickets cost $22 and students are $18, you can grab your tickets here.
Learn more about Parallels through the Freeplay Webite, and stay up to date by following the #Parallels18 hashtag on Twitter.