Ubisoft has revealed details of an upcoming Open Beta for the sequel to the popular stunt riding Trials series, Trials Rising, kicking off February 21st on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Boasting the biggest and most daring sequel to date, the new game looks to bring together all the fun, destruction, looks, and feel the series has become known for to create the best version of trials that fans were craving.
Ubisoft has announced that the Beta will feature the following features, gameplay, and multiplayer functionality:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customisation editor with over 2000 stickers
The full game is set to launch February 26th, for more information on Trials Rising, be sure to check out the store page on the Ubisoft official website.