Spiral Media, a media sales and publishing house which works with IGN and EA, has completed a huge Asia-Pacific study of social gamers.
According to the study, whose total numbers aren’t stated, came up with some very encouraging stats for the burgeoning social game market, highlights of which are:
- 69% of respondents play social games daily
- Majority of audience was 25-54 years old
- 67% of respondents from Australia were women
- Of those who played social games, 90% said it was their number one activity on social networks
- 49% said they played social games on their phone at least once per week
- 64% played their games on home consoles and PC
For more info on Spiral Media, check out its Facebook page.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register