There is under two weeks for you to get your nominations in for this year’s awards.
As previously accounced, the 2017 MCV Pacific Awards will feature an all new nomination and judging process with a mixture of peer voting and independent panels. This year’s event will feature a total of sixteen trophy categories:
Retail & Sales Awards
- Online Retailer of the Year (Publishers & Distributors Panel)
- Digital Platform of the Year (Publishers & Distributors Panel)
- Audio Accessories Brand of the Year (Retail Panel)
- Controller and Accessories Brand of the Year (Retail Panel)
- Buying Team of the Year (Publishers & Distributors Panel)
- Sales Team of the Year (Retail Panel)
- Agency of the Year (Independent Panel)
- Best Event Execution (Independent Panel)
- Best Single Brand Engagement (Independent Panel)
- Best Trade Marketing Execution (Retail Panel)
- Community Team of the Year (Independent Panel)
- PR Campaign of the Year (Independent Panel)
- Marketing Campaign of the Year (Independent Panel)
Elite Achievement Awards
- Retailer of the Year (Publishing/Distribution panel)
- Distributor of the Year (Retail Panel)
- Publisher of the Year (Retail Panel)
Alongside the updated nomination and judging system, MCV Pacific has produced an Awards Nomination Information Pack detailing the judging criteria as well as suggested inclusions for your nominations.
2017 will also see the use of two separate nominations documents for the two judging methods. As per previous years the Peer Voted awards will use a streamlined one page document, with entrants now asked to create a case study for the awards judged by the Independent Panel (excluding Agency of the Year). More information on this is included in the information pack.
You can download the nomination assets below or reach out to Joel Van Daal on 0410 651 183 or email@example.com for more information.
All nominations must be for campaigns, executions and events completed between April 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
Nominations will close at midnight on Monday, May 1, 2017.