The game for all riders on two wheels, Ride 3 has been announced by Milestone, launching onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam November 8th.
The series established itself as a celebration of motorbike culture, carving out its own unique genre thanks to its record-breaking collection of licensed bikes, with RIDE 2 holding the Guinness World Record for Most licensed bikes in a video game, and to the unparalleled game experience, it offers.
These are only some of the innovations that RIDE 3 is set to bring to the players, and if that’s not enough, key features of the game will also include:
- More than 230 bikes and 30 tracks.
- A completely revised career mode based on volumes, a unique experience that tells the story of a specific bike category, manufacturers or iconic tracks.
- Improved AI, a new physics simulation and a revised collision system.
- Extreme realism with the introduction of Unreal Engine 4.
- Drone Scanning System used to reproduce all tracks down to the smallest detail.
- Extensive customisation options, including mechanical and aesthetic modifications.
Catch Ride in stores and on Steam November 8th, check out the announcement trailer below and learn more by heading to the official Ride website.