NPD Group has issued its list of the top ten selling games of 2011 at Australian retail by unit sales.
The predictable big names across PS3 and 360 dominate the top five, with Call of Duty managing to hit the list twice. Meanwhile, Nintendo only has one showing at number eight and L.A. Noire manages to be the only non-sequel to make the list.
The full list of Australia’s top ten-selling videogames at retail across all platforms by unit sales is:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros.)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Pokemon: White (Nintendo)
- L.A. Noire (Rockstar Games)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
Data courtesy of NPD Group.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register