What do competitions, tree houses, and press announcements have in common? They’re all on the cards for Nintendo at E3 this June.
With community events, live streams, esports finals and more planned for the week surrounding E3, Nintendo is pulling out all the stops for this years exhibition.
Some of Nintendo’s scheduled events at E3 2019 include:
- Nintendo Direct E3 2019: Begins 2:00am AEST on 12th June;
- Focused entirely on software, take a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019. Watch online at Nintendo’s E3 2019 website.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 Tournaments on June 9th;
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: See how Australia & New Zealand’s team of Ghost, SebPro101, and Ichigo qualified, check out the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Australasian Open finals on the ESL Australia Twitch channel.
- Splatoon 2: The team of Lime Soda; Geo, Will, Yoshiko, and ShockWavee will be hoping to continue their exhilarating performance and claim the world number one title.
- Nintendo Treehouse: Live;
- Hosted by Nintendo of America’s Treehouse staff right from Nintendo’s E3 booth, giving viewers a deeper look into select games, along with commentary by those who know the games best. Watch live at Nintendo’s E3 2019 website.
Nintendo has built a dedicated E3 webpage where you can learn more; e3.nintendo.com/
Join Nintendo at #E32019 starting on 08/06 with the World Championships for #SmashBrosUltimate and #Splatoon2. Then, be sure to follow along during the days of the show to find out the latest news for upcoming games on #NintendoSwitch.
— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) May 9, 2019