The NZGDA has today unveiled its 2019 NZGDC Committee, who will be curating the many different session streams at this year’s event.
The committee is made up of the who’s who of New Zealand Games Development, with Weta Gameshop’s, Lucy Weekley, appointed as NZGDC Committee Chair Person.
The announcement follows the organisation’s call for Speakers, Volunteers and Workshop Presenters earlier today.
Here is your 2019 NZGDC Committee,
- Amie Wolken, Game Design
- Anna Schmidt, Serious & Educational Games
- Craig Duthie, Programming
- Juan Morais, Programming
- Emre Can Deniz, Realities
- Lee Baynard, Audio
- Lisa Blakie, Story & Narrative
- Lucy Weekley, NZGDC Committee Chair Person
- Meredith Hall, Business & Marketing
- Michael Bastiaens, Art