Australia’s ultimate celebration of pop culture, OZ Comic-Con returns to Melbourne this June.
Event host’s ReedPop has revealed details on what fans can expect from this year’s convention;
- Kids can try their hand at comic art, at the kids’ comic artists workshops, or even get into cosplay for the KidsCosplay Parade.
- Comic collectors can head over to the comic grading area, and to the main stage for guest panel discussions.
- Anime fans will have their knowledge tested with trivia,
- Die-hard cosplayers can kick off their journey to take home the international title, in Melbourne’s Championship of Cosplay heat.
- Gamers will be getting a work-out too, with Couch Warriors, putting their skills to the test in daily tournaments of new and classic titles.
Jono Whyman, Event Manager of ReedPOP says: “This is the biggest Oz Comic-Con to hit Melbourne. We’re proud to be supporting great, local Victorian businesses and talent at this year’s expo and in Artist Alley. It’s going to be an awesome showcase of all things pop-culture, from original and fan art, to comic books, art prints, novels, jewellery, clothing and homewares. If you’re looking to buy the next closest thing to Thor’s mighty hammer, this is where you’ll find it!”.
Advance tickets are now on sale – save 24% with General Admission Single Day Passes and 16% with Weekend Passes! General Admission tickets will be $42.50 at the door, children under 12 are free. There’s also a variety of online exclusive tickets on-sale at the OZ Comin-Con website.