The six winning titles have been named.
The best Australian and New Zealand’s independant games developers have been selected for this year’s PAX Aus.
The winning titles have been revealed as Reed Pop unveiled PAX Rising, a dedicated arena that showcases the very best in local and international independant development.
This year’s six winning titles are;
- Hollow Knight, Team Cherry
- Hacknet, Team Fractal Alligator
- Lupinball, Craftven
- Armend With Wings: Rearmed, Sun-Studios
- Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise, Yak & Co.
- Death Squared, SMG Studio