A number of returning judges will be joined by some fresh faces to judge this years awards.
After announcing the festival’s return in January, New Zealand’s premier gaming festival has today announced its second annual awards judging panel.
Joelle Douglas (Justwo), Jennifer Scheurle (Flat Earth Games) and Tim Stobo (Guerilla Games) will return for a second year and will be joined by a host of new judges.
The 2017 panel is comprised of;
- Aimee Cairns, Art Generalist
- Carl De Visser, Lead Producer, Grinding Gear Games
- Jamie Telford, Technical Artist
- Joshua Boggs, Game Director, Loveshack
- Lisy Kane, Producer, League of Geeks
- Ngoc Vu, Lead Artist, Route 59
- Pat Dunal, Lecturer – Game Art, Media Design School
- Zoe Hobson, Managing Directer, Runaway Play
- Tony Coculuzzi, Lead Programmer, Moutains
- Jane Cocks, Researcher, In Psych and Games
- Joelle Douglas, Co-founder Justwo Games
- Tim Stobo, Senior Game Designer, Guerrilla Games
- Jennifer Scheurle, Game Designer, Flat Earth Games