New Zealand Game Festivals industry facing conference, Play by Play, returns for 2019, bringing a host of wholesome, eclectic, and community-focused talks to the Wellington-based celebration of gaming.
Following this years theme, “The Power of Many”, some of Australia and New Zealands most talented developers and industry members will take to the podium, sharing their wealth of experience and knowledge with attendees. Speakers include;
Nick Suttner; Creative writer, designer, and consultant who has worked on titles such as Firewatch, Celeste, and The Witness.
Pritika Sachdev; The incredible community manager for CheckPoint who will take us on a journey of how to start and maintain a wholesome mental health community!
One of the highlights of this year’s conference is the Day 2 Opener, featuring key pillars of the Australia and New Zealand games community:
- Ally McLean – Working Lunch CEO
- Joshua Boggs – Mayday CEO
- Kelsey Gamble – Bethesda Lead Community Manager
- Lucy Morris – Starcolt Director
- Mario Wynands – PikPok CEO
- Tony Reed – Epic Games ANZ Territory Manager
- Zoe Hobson – Runaway Play Managing Director
Play by Play is just one part of the broader New Zealand Games Festival, head to nzgamesfest.com/ to learn more.