The first part of the AUD$20 million federal funding package for videogames has been confirmed for established developers.
This part of the fund, called the Enterprise program, began with distributing AUD$6 million to Australian developers which were able to demonstrate a clear business plan and an established track record.
The recipients are:
- Defiant Development – Morgan Jaffit, Dan Treble
- OOD Games – Ben Marsh, Terry O’Donoghue, David O’Donoghue
- Soap Creative – Ashley Ringrose, Ben Eldridge
- Tantalus Media – Tom Crago
- Tin Man Games – Ben Britten Smith, Neil Rennison
- Torus Games – Bill McIntosh
- Twiitch – Steven Spagnolo, Shane Stevens
- Uppercut Games – Andrew James, Ryan Lancaster, Ed Orman
- The Voxel Agents – Simon Joslin, Matthew Clark
- Wicked Witch Software – Daniel Visser