Working behind the scenes on organizing the new event, conducting a series of web interviews with game developers, investors and publishers from all over the world; Bendixon has announced a new virtual summit, The Business of Indie Games.
Talking with professionals from across the globe, Bendixon has compiled all the info and advice from game developers, investors, and publishers who’ve offered their insight into the business side of game development.
The event seeks to engage independent developers from across the globe, educating attendees on subjects such as; dealing with publishers, distribution options, monetization, crowdfunding, seeking out investment, managing your team, working to a deadline, game localization, using work for hire to fund your next project – and loads more.
The full agenda for the online summit follows;
- Day 1 – Everything Strategy; How to build an awesome business
- Day 2 – Everything Money; Master crowdfunding and raising cash quickly
- Day 3 – Everything Marketing; Effective marketing, community building & more
- Day 4 – Everything New Indie Dev; Publish your game, build a community, and persevere
- Day 5 – Global Indie Matchmake; Get 30 minutes with investors and find out if they like your game/idea/prototype
Alongside an unannounced line-up of 30+ industry experts, participants will get the chance to put their game in front of a panel of Independent Games Investors at the Global Indie Matchmake 2018, an invaluable opportunity to receive feedback and advice from industry professionals.
Free access tickets go live from 24th-27th July, and tickets for the private summit are available for pre-order today through bit.ly/BizofIndieGames18hex