Here is your class of 2017.
After a reconfiguration this year, MCV Pacific is proud to present the the Top 30 persons, who identify as a woman, based on the contributions they have made to the industry in the past twelve months.
The below list was judged by a panel of ten senior industry members including winners from last year’s Women In Games Awards presented by Xbox.
The 30 Women featured in this year’s list will be invited to attend this year’s Women In Games Lunch presented by Xbox lunch at no cost. If you would like to support these Women, along with the finalists in this year’s Women In Games Awards presented by Xbox, table sponsorship’s are available.
The lunch will celebrate all Women in games, with a special focus on the below list.
These Women will now be profiled in the lead up to the MCV Pacific Women In Games Lunch presented by Xbox on Tuesday May 2. We ask, that if you are one of the below entrants, you please reach out to email@example.com.
So with out further delay, here is your 2017 Women In Games List, The Game Changers
- Kim Allom , Producer , Defiant Development
- Claire Barilla , Co-Founder, Itsfine Games
- Danielle Brand, Digital & Trade Channel Marketing Manager , Electronic Arts
- Wren Brier , Senior Artist , Well Placed Cactus
- Emilia Chignola , Producer , Two Lives Left
- Alice Clarke , Freelance Journalist ,
- Jane Cocks , Co-Founder , Check Point
- Alayna Cole , Founder , Queerly Represent Me
- Susannah Emery , Academic & Teacher , Curtin University
- Dr Jennifer Hazel , Co-Founder , Check Point
- Rae Johnston , Journalist , Allure Media
- Lisy Kane , Co-Founder , Girl Geek Academy and Producer, League of Geeks
- Amelia King , Senior Policy Officer – Digital Games , Creative Victoria
- Lin Jie Kong , Producer/Director , ABC TV
- Ella Macintyre , Product Manager , Mighty Kingdom
- Laura Manning , Brand Manager , Total Interactive
- Ally McLean , Project Lead , Robot House
- Lucy Morris , Vice Chair , International Games Development Association Board
- Fiona Murray , Finance Manager , Surprise Attack
- Maru Nihoniho , Managing Director and Game Designer , Metia Interactive
- Vee Pendergrast , Director , Stirfire Studios
- Dr. Kate Raynes-Goldie , Founder & Creative Director , Games We Play
- Clara Reeves , President , Hipster Whale
- Michelle Sandford , Technology Evangelist , Microsoft
- Jennifer Scheurle , Spaceship Designer , Flat Earth Games
- Emma Siu , Community Engagement Manager , Electronic Arts
- Megan Summers , Studio Director , Screwtape Studios
- Annie Tyson , Operations Manager , The Arcade
- Cheryl Vance , Director , Prideful Sloth
- Jess Watson , Community Manager , Let’s Make Games
Stephanie Bendixsen, Mez Breeze, Niamh Fitzgerald, Kelsey Gamble, Tegan Jones, Sally Kellaway, Gemma Kirwan, Brooke Maggs, Debra McGrath, Carolyn Mee, Lucy O’Brien, Kalonica Quigley, Laura Voss, Colleen Yuen.
The finalists in this year’s MCV Pacific Women In Games Awards will be announced after Easter.