26 local streamers are now raising money for the the Sony Foundation’s You Can youth cancer program.
At the half way mark of the one month program, Kathleen ‘Loserfruit’ Belsten is leading the charge with $12,159 raised.
Gaming4Life will run until February 19 with every streamer who reaches the below fundraising milestones is eligible to win the following prizes:
- $50 — limited edition Gaming4Life 2018 t-shirt
- $500 — limited edition Gaming4Life 2018 mug, plus a chance to win a PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller, PlayStation Game Pack, PlayStation PlayLink games pack, or Sony Extra Bass Headphones.
- $1,000 — Gaming4Life 2018 hoodie, plus a chance to win a Sony Extra Bass Portable Speaker.
- $2,000 — Gaming4Life 2018 limited edition socks, plus a chance to win a Limited Edition STAR WARS Battlefront II PlayStation 4 Pro console, PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB console, PlayStation 4 500GB console, PlayStation VR & PlayStation camera, Sony Digital Walkman, or Sony Selfie Camera with 30x optical zoom.
- $10,000 — the four highest fundraisers over $10,000 get a PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition console.
Donators have the chance to win a PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition console as well with every $10 donation, you are given one entry into the draw.