Nintendo aren’t changing what’s been working well for them for some time, planning a new experiential tour for the Wii U.
Unlike previously, however, it won’t be showcasing the game in the middle of shopping centres, but travelling with full-on pop-up Wii U Experience Stores.
Consumers will no doubt be eagerly lining up to try the new titles pre-release when the tour kicks off on Monday 5th November.
The tour will go to:
- VIC – 352 Princes Highway, Fountain Gate – 5th-9th November
- NSW – Sydney Plaza, George Street Entrance – 5th-9th November
- QLD – Pacific Fair, Outdoor site Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach – 12th-17th November
- QLD – King George’s Square, (Area 2) Ann Street, Brisbane – 18th-23rd November
- WA – Perth Cultural Centre, Roe, Beaufort, Francis and William Streets – 5th-11th November
- SA – Gawler Canopy, Cnr King William Street & Rundle Mall, Adelaide – 24th-29th November
The full list of opening times is available on the Nintendo Australia web site.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page:http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register