Trade Media is proud to detail the 2018 Women In Games List and Awards judging, with leading members from across the local games industry voting on these special accolades.
The panel will choose the 2018 Women In Games List which will highlight the achievements of 50 Women from across all sectors of the ANZ industry. The panel will also vote across the 10 categories to be presented at the 2018 Women In Games Awards presented by Xbox. These categories are; Trailblazer – Business, Trailblazer – Development, Campaigner of the Year, Journalist of the Year, Influencer of the Year, Esports Achievement, Business Achievement, Creative Impact, Unsung Hero and Outstanding Achievement. You can find out more on each category here.
An additional award, Shining Star, will be awarded by MCV Pacific.
The panel comprises of;
- Emilia Chignola, Designer and Producer, Two Lives Left
- Ron Curry, CEO, Interactive Games & Entertainment Association AUS/NZ
- Dr Jennifer Hazel, Founder, CheckPoint
- Lisy Kane, Producer, League of Geeks and Co-Founder, Girl Geek Academy
- Raelene Knowles, Communications and Member Services Manager, Interactive Games & Entertainment Association AUS/NZ
- Anna Lockwood, Head of Market Development at Telstra Broadcast Services and Board Member of EGAA
- Fiona Murray, Finance Manager, Surprise Attack Games, Double Jump Communications and the Treasure Hunters’ Fanclub
- Maru Nihoniho, Founder & Managing Director, Metia Interactive
- Tony Reed, CEO, Game Developers’ Association of Australia
- Joel Van Daal, Publisher & Commercial Lead, Trade Media
Nominations for this year’s Women In Games List and Awards are open now, and will close at 5:00 PM AEST on Friday, June 29, 2018. You can submit an nomination for yourself or a colleague here.